ksd;560983 Wrote:
> Apparently there is no issue.  I am now able to select the server and it
> finds my player.  Previously, it was only showing the server IP address
> instead of the name, and when I tried to select the server , it would
> not find the player.  Not sure what I did to correct the issue.  In any
> case, all is well. Thanks again for your help.

If it's just showing the IP address that usually means it can't
communicate to the server.
There's an issue especially with 3G iTouch devices with WiFi startup.
Don't know whether this is iOS4 related or not. Usually waiting or
restarting iPeng should fix it.

I try to improve the behavior in the upcoming iOS4 release of iPeng.
That one will also automatically switch servers if it finds that your
player has moved to a different server.

--
pippin

---