Unfortunately, right now they are all over the place, some in storage
boxes, some in those dowel type racks, some stacked here and there, and
some shucked of their jewel boxes and stored in large CD binders, the
kind with plastic sleeves for CDs on both sides of a "page" ("Case it"
is the brand, they are 304 CD capacity).  I store everything from the
jewel boxes, including booklets and tray papers, in the binders, so
they only hold about half the capacity of CDs.

The plan is to store everything currently in a jewel box in these
binders, with everything else stored in my remaining CD racks.  That's
a lot of jewel box shucking to do, but when I'm done I think that about
3000 CDs will be able to fit in one large, sturdy bookcase.

--
Daverz