When I use ipeng to save a favorite station toy Slacker Favorite Station
list, it will save the station however it bumps off an existing saved
station. So, my number of "saved favorite stations" is limited to a
certain number. To correct the I have to go onto the Slacker webpage
and delete all the saved favorites and reload them . I can then add
some favorites on the webpage which are unlimited. But then when I try
to add a station via Ipeng the problem begins all over again.

Is this an ipeng issue anyone else has experienced? Can it be fixed?
Thank you.

--
Ikabob