I use the SuperDateTime screensaver on my Booms and SB3.  Yesterday my
router got reset, and since then it's not pulling any weather data.
Everything else works fine: local music, Rhapsody, etc.  (When this has
happened in the past, it's been an indication that SBS couldn't see the
internet.)

I'm running the latest VortexBox software with SBS 7.5.1.  I've tried
turning off the plug in, restarting, and turning it back on.  I've also
tried re-installing SBS from the command line.  No dice.

Any ideas for things I could check?  I really miss having weather data
on the display.

--
ajkidle

2x SBR, SB3, 2x Boom, Radio, iPeng