I have just replaced an old computer with a new Dell Inspisron Zeno -
not very flash but much more processing capability than my previous
computer.  Before this change all was working perfectly but now it will
not stream music from the computer without continuously rebuffering -
making it impossible to listen to. Streaming internet radio still works
perfectly. Does anyone know of any settings that I need to adjust on the
computer? or any other thoughts?

The computer his hooked directly (ethernet) to a sky wireless router
and the squeeze box controller and reciever are both wireless - no
change to this configuration.

--
mrchan