Hi guys ! Today is the time to officially announce the availability of
'SqueezePad' - your iPad App to control your SqueezeBoxen from the
iPad.
Avaible on the iTunes Store here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/squeezepad/id380003002

This version 1.1.0 gives you the following features:
- switch players instantly
- see cover art of the currently playing song for each player
- control volume and play/pause of each device
- skip or rewind the current song
- navigate through the menus of the player
        - its the 'original' menus as you already know from your devices, so
you'll find your way instantly
        - swiping right gets you up in the menu hierarchy
        - long touch on the title brings you back to the home menu
        - touching the album art icon starts playing the album

The next version 1.2.0 is finished already by the way. Depending on the
review speed of Apple soon you'll see an update with the following
enhancements:
- long touch a menu-item brings up the context menu (if available) -
this allows you for instance to put songs/albums to the end of the
current playlist
- long touch the big album art on the right brings up the context menu
for the current playlist item
- album and songlist now have an index for faster navigation
- you can see the current playlist for the current player under 'my
music' (it's the playlist menu as known from the Squeezebox-Touch)

By the way: this very first week you'll get the App in the iTunes Store
for a special 'Early Adopter' price.
I did my best at testing everything thorougly but of course I can't
foresee the huge amount of environments where Squeezeboxen are
operated.
Fixing bugs as fast as possible will be my highest priority!

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)