+1

at least for the SBC and SBR.  As far as I know they are the only ones
that you can't easily assign a static ip to.  I don't have a Touch, but
I do have all other devices from the SB3 up.

I use ssh to set my SBC, but it is still very inconvenient.  For my SBR
I use Flatterman's SqueezeConfig on my Droid.  Still not convenient and
a big oversight as far as I'm concerned.

I disagree about it being low priority considering how many folks have
been tempted to throw their DUET system in the trash (based on a couple
of years of daily forum threads).  For some reason Logitech seems to be
oblivious to that and the well worn SBC/player feature that is still in
BETA.

Ah, well...I can't imagine this will be the thread that breaks the
camels back so to speak.

Howard

--
Howard Passman