Hello everyone,

I wonder if someone could help me please.

My Squeezcenter is hardwired by a crossover cable to my Squeezebox 3.
Everything has been working fine for ages but last night I was going
through the network setup on the Squeezebox itself when it said it
"couldn't find the DHCP server".  I hooked up a monitor to the
Squeezecenter (which runs Windows XP Pro) and found that the LAN icon
in the System Tray was flashing and was constantly "Acquiring Network
Address".  I have looked at the properties of the network adapter
(integrated on motherboard) which shows that DHCP is setup, as does
IPCONFIG but to no avail.  I have also tried reinstalling the adapter
driver and resetting the TCP/IP stack but none of this has worked.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get the network adapter and
Squeezebox talking to eachother again?

Many thanks

Best wishes

Usr33t