Guys, I just picked up app today.  Running 7.5.1 on my PC, and in the
settings it says address for server is 192.168.0.3.  I didnt realise I
had to add the :9000 on to get the full server address. It took me a
number of hours of looking at "server not connected" to work this out.
I now appear to be connected ok.

You guys are clearly all experts on this site.  what I am looking for
is an Idiots guide to this app.

Further, another enhancement that would be enormously useful would be
the ability to play squeezebox server content on the ipad itself -
obviously the built in speaker is no good but connecting high quality
headphones should give another option.

I only have 16gb ipad, and am not prepared to load up my music directly
onto ipad.

--
goobi