At the current price I'm giving the full feature set of a $213.00
controller.
With even bigger cover art and snappier touch navigation.
With much faster player switching.
With a lot of free improvements coming down the road.
Without you needing to up- and downgrade firmwares.
With currently much more instant support than Logitech.
And a bluegaspode hanging around these forums helping with all the
other various problems outside the world of SqueezePad.

So all people already owning an iPad for other stuff actually safe $204
and get a better remote control.

I think its a very fair price, compared to what you already invested in
your Squeezeboxen, your iPad and iPhone (I'm asking for less than 2%).

We should also not forget - with every sold piece we sponsor the
following parties as well:
30% go to Steve
15% Luxembourg VAT for all European Countries (currently >66% of my
market)
25% German income tax go into stabilizing the financial crisis *cough*
and debts of Germany.

So nothing to make me rich actually.
The price won't go down in the future I guess, rather up, based on the
market and upcoming competion when Squeezebox-Apps will challenge each
other with more and more cool features.

I won't go deeper into pricing discussions, its your choice anyway ;)

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad '
(http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/squeezepad/id380003002) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.