I've had this problem since I got the SB last year and it can be
maddening. There are certain albums that the server software lists as
multiple albums all with the same name but different tracks in each
one. For example album A with 10 tracks will show up like this

A with tracks 1,5,8
A with tracks 3,4
A with tracks 7,10
A with track 9

They will all be lIsted under the correct artist.

I've looked at the tag data for all of them to see if there is
something there causing them to split like that and I can't find
anything. This occurs on seemingly random albums. It makes it
impossible to listen to these as entire albums because I have to throw
them into a playlist to get them to play in order.  This problem is
only with the SB server. These albums behave fine in iTunes and Zune
software and players.

I suspect this is a common problem with a simple fix of changing a
setting in the server software or something but I can't figure it out.

Any one?

--
Beefchips