Me and my girlfriend 've both got an iPhone, which adds another plus;

the controller is probably somewhere between the pile of newspapers
when you're looking for it, or on the couch, or in the charging dock,
or somewhere else where you forgot about it.

One of us is probably carrying it's phone on him, and if not, then most
of the times there is a phone laying around somewhere around the house
to control your music with anyway. And if I put on a track, she can
startup iPeng and the same album comes up, effectively making it one
controller. Very nifty.

--
hvb83