Hello,

I use IR Blaster to control my amp.  I have the volume fixed at 100%.
I can control the volume just fine with my IR remote and the web
interface (motorized knob on amp moves up AND down).  However, with
iPeng, I can no longer control the volume with the UI buttons.  It
remains as a slider but not able to be changed, it's fixed at zero
volume.  Pressing the ringer/earpiece volume up on the iPhone makes the
volume increase, but pressing the volume down has no effect.  The only
thing that happens when I press the volume down is the iPhone UI shows
the ringer volume decreasing. What is the reason for this?

--
gomichaelkgo