bluegaspode;571453 Wrote:
> From the screenshots the menu-items don't have the same visible title.
> I also wouldn't know which menu-item is a third-party one.
>
> So I guess I cannot do anything about it yet, sorry amcluesent.

You can configure the title to be the same if you like to, this is just
an attribute in the Custom Browse configuration.

You can probably look at the id of the menu and consider it to be third
party unless it matches one of the standard id's used by the standard
menus.

However, this feels a bit dirty and I'm not sure it's worth to have a
special solution just to make it work before 7.6 is released. The menus
are still accessible, you will just get duplicate menu items that does
similar things, one standard menu and one Custom Browse version.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))