papa doc;571873 Wrote:
> All of which is fine, but say for sake of argument I don't want to
> install Music ip etc etc but I want to play my iTunes Genius mixes
> through my Squeezebox - is no one working on a plug in then..?
>
> If not, how do I save my mixes as playlists and add to SBS..?
>
> Ta

Maybe you should be addressing an Apple forum?

I wouldn't hold my breath but I think the question of "open" is
definitely in Apple's court...

You could make a plug-in yourself but I think you would be subject to a
lawsuit from Apple.

A new home for your comments might be in order.

pski

real stereo makes the lights dim on the bass notes. (this means your amp
could also use it's own circuit.)