ralphy;571992 Wrote:
> Nice tutorial.  Thanks for posting it.
>
> The latest WASAPI squeezeslave build 0.9-184 supports shared mode audio
> as well with the -S/--shared command line option.
>
> Perhaps the latest updates to the portaudio library included in r184
> have fixed the problems you had with wasapi in the past.

Hi Ralphy,

How do I direct the WASAPI build to a specific device? ASIO goes to my
Lynx card correctly, but WASAPI is going to the motherboard on-board?

Also, is it almost end of summer and getting near time to check out the
buffering issue that 'may' be the cause of my return from sleep
problems?  If you remember, buffer size was the root of return from
sleep issue with the Lynx card itself...

Thanks, as always, for Squeezeslave!

--
fphredd