TJ_;573225 Wrote:

> Now I see that, to participate fully in lobbying to get the *bugs
> fixed*, I need no less than *four* logins:
>
> 1. mysqueezebox.com
> 2. This forum.
> 3. The other forum.
> 4. Bugzilla
>
> I think I'll stop at two, and hope the staff continue to monitor this
> forum and submit/vote-up/consider bugs on my behalf.

If you want to lobby for bugs you really want no 4 so you can vote in
bugzilla. No one cares anymore if you try to lobby for bugs in this
forum. I'm still skeptical if anyone cares if you vote on them but at
least it makes it more visible for Logitech that many people wants
something.

If you like to complain how Logitech is handling things or want
Logitech to take an action to fix something that causes problem in your
personal setup, you need no 3.

If you like to talk to friendly people, who helps you if there is a
solution available and cares for your situation but don't have the
power to do anything if there isn't a solution available, you want no 2
:-)

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))