Sorry for replying to my own message...

I've downloaded the source zip file.

I also downloaded and installed something called ActivePerl.

I strongly suspect that the downloads have to come together now to make
an executable file. Don't know how to do this. I guessed run the
perl.exe file and it rather unhelpfully gave me an empty dos box. Tips
would be very handy right now...

Thanks

Dave

--