jimascroft;575458 Wrote:
> As an aside I have had to enter the mysqueezecenter user information
> into each player ( I have 6 in total) each time I tried to change
> something.
> As its customisable and free why would the setup require a user and
> password on each player?
> If it was to access "added value??" paid for services that would make
> sense but to stream Internet radio it seems a bit of a waste of peoples
> time.
> Just a thought and my 3 pence worth......

Unless you are Factory Resetting the players you should not have to
reenter your MySB login info onto each player beyond initial setup.
No MySB account is even needed if using your local SBS and using the
Internet Radio menu items.
Connecting any player directly to MySB online does indeed require a
valid MySB account on that player.

The older players (SB3 & Boom), and I believe the Receiver, would
"auto-register" themselves onto MySB by simply adding your MySB login
info onto SBS then connecting those players to SBS.  Unfortunately the
newer players (Touch & Radio) cannot do this and must be registered
independently.

--
toby10