pski;575340 Wrote:
> I just created a playlist in iTunes (win7hp) and added some songs and
> rescanned and it showed up just fine. (By this I mean in the webUI..)
> Check your settings to make sure you have the Use iTunes checked and do
> a rescan..

Thanks  for the reply . However those actions are also the actions I
performed but there are still no playlists  showing in WIN 7 squeexebox
web screen , in spite of having these playlists in iTunes.

Not only do I not have any playlists , there is no Playlist Folder in
the iTunes Installation Folder.
All this has only happened since I changed over to WIN 7 from XP. In XP
there was no problem with Playlists.

--
thenoo