Is there any information on what is synchronized and how? So I have
enabled the "enabled, keep player settings in synch" tab in server
settings.

I'd like to think I can use mysqueezebox.com to always "back up" both
my player settings as well as my favorites.

However, what I notice is that the player settings are different on
both sides. The player settings for one are different. Some settings
are missing altogether: for example, mysq.com doesn't know a boom can
have a subwoo connected to the line out in Audio settings. Some are
simply different on either side.

And the favorites are totally different.

I'd like to advocate that (a) the settings and favorites are
implemented consistently on either side, and that (b) a backup and
restore function is implemented in mysq.com, it'd be very cool to be
able to store my config "in the cloud".

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 10.04LTS - SBS 7.5.0
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet (1), Radio (1), Accuphase DP65v CD
(used as DAC mostly)
Amplifiers: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1