Raptor;576661 Wrote:

> So, my undersatnding of your cover viewing solution is that it's
> totally seperate from SB (which only accesses the music files and
> associated tags).
>
> i.e. you get the music playing, then switch to Safari to browse the
> artwork/covers?
>
> Simon.

I don't have an ipad and have been resisting the temptation to buy one
in the hope that something more open source will be available soon.
But yes, presumably that would work, it just needs a browser and of
course a PHP enabled Webserver running on the network which not
everyone will have.  Integration with ipeng or similar would be much
neater and more widely applicable.  I suppose my solution is just proof
of concept and works for me locally.

Jerry

--
JerryS