bluegaspode;576974 Wrote:
> Do that myself now and then and never faced a crash.
> Do you see any pattern where you can reproduce it ?

I don't see any pattern but Ive reproduced it twice already where
Squeezepad
will crash immediately upon trying to open.It will refuse to open until
I use
ipeng to switch the players to the sb server and then still using ipeng
to switch them immediately back to mysqueezebox.Then I can reopen
Squeezepad.

I don't remember if I started a song when i had them on sb server but
it was the only way to get Squeezepad to reopen.A reinstall of the app
didn't resolve the issue.

--
jhonsber...@msn.com