so i want to listen my music collection with my friends but for some
reason, never before experienced I can't.  I don't know how to explain
it except that Squeezebox sees my music, album art, songs etc. except
it doesn't see a player to play it.  This includes my software player
and my duet (via iPeng)... I have no idea why.  Reboots do nothing and
this anomoly seems to just happened.  I realize that any help I get
probably is to late to enjoy this evening but I need to solve this for
the future.. Anybody know what may be going oN?

--
untechnoman