Hello ,

Thanks for the reactions.
I suspect my files to be off in the specific cases. I will keep an eye
open for better versions.
I will try to find out what the specific FLAC coded version is on these
files.
For FreeNAS I have uploaded the latest SBS version, FreeNAS shows the
files as v.7.5.1,  but SBS itself quotes: v.7.5.0 r30464. Interesting?

What my specific interest in this case is; is that the LAME processing
influences the problematic file streaming. I an curious if some others
share this, can test this, and what this means.
But if version 7.6 has all new codecs and solves all problems, this
question is moot.

Happy listening

--
ScHenk