Hi ccdalla, thanks for reporting these issues !
I do have some questions trying to understand what is happening there.
ccdalla;578857 Wrote:

> 1: Sometimes, the menus will come up empty, the same way they always do
> after installing a new version.  This can be usually worked around by
> pressing the 'play' button, then selecting 'turn off xxx', then exiting
> squeeze pad, then restarting squeeze pad, but it's a bit annoying.

The menu is empty but you still have a button 'Turn off xxx' ?
Actually this menuitem is still from the server, so parts of the menu
seem to have been received.
Can you make a screenshot (press Home-Button and Power+Button together)
if this happens again, so that I get a better idea how this looks like ?
Send it to support(at)squeezepad.com.

ccdalla;578857 Wrote:

> 2: When 'remove from playlist' is tapped, Squeezepad puts up a dialog
> that says that the menu item isn't supported, but it actually does
> remove the song from the playlist, but it doesn't update the display to
> show the updated playlist unless you exit out of the playlist and then

I cannot reproduce this. I went to the playlist, removed a song via
context menu and this just works without problems.
Are you using MySqueezebox.com ? What type of media are you removing ?
>From which menu do you try to remove it ? Is this happening on every
song or just sometimes ?

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.