Well, I screwed the pooch:  I knocked my beloved SB3 off the stereo rack
while I was wiring a new receiver.  It "powers up" (red light in the
Toslink bay) but it has no display.  I figure I'm functionally screwed.
Any chance of recovery? Anyone doing affordable repairs?  If not, I'll
need a "new" one.  I loved the SB3...what is the consensus on the best
audio bang for the buck player otherwise?

I never really realized just how much I relied on my SB3.  Probably
fully 90% of my music listening takes place with the SB.

--
Lewis Moon