Hi, this looks like a very interesting project.  I've downloaded the
runtime and the app and have it working - to a point!  It's asking for
connection info which I've entered and it does connect correctly
(sometimes), however I don't seem to be able to do anything from then
on?  Very briefly a now playing screen shows up on start up but is
quickly replaced by the network settings.  There is a red ball which
stays red (never a good sign IMO).
Any pointers?

Also I'm a Java dev with some time on my hands.  I would be happy to
contribute to this project.  Please let me know if you're interested in
some more help & hopefully it isn't too difficult to learn QT.

Thanks, Matt.

--
johnieutah