I really like the look of the Squeezebox2, but have a couple of
important questions;

1) Gapless Playback.

This is a very important feature for me, as i have many mixed danced
music CD's, live gigs and Audio books. Why oh why do manufactures
overlook this essential feature so often? Even the almighly iPod can't
do it.
So, does the SB2 support it and how does it handle it? I understand
certian formats support it and MP3 does not really support it properly,
but i do have some gapless ablums that are split up into MP3's. I know
it's not ideal, but can the SB2 play them without a gap in the way
foobar2000 does? Can i make playlists that have no gaps?
Also, say in future i rip CD's to i long file with a cue sheet, does
the SB2 support the reading of cue file?

I need as much info as i can on this please. If the SB2 does do gapless
playback, which different options do it have for it?

2) Networking.

I would rather not have to buy a WiFi router, so can i set the SB2 up
as a simple Peer-2-Peer network using just a dongle?

Thanks!

--
dangerous_dom