jp73;582077 Wrote:
> Hi
> just got a transporter and I had to reset it twice today. It showed now
> playing but actually didn't play at all.
>
> After a reset (power of / on with 1 pressed on the remote) it would
> play again.
>
> Now I just noticed that the case is quite warm. Is this a problem? I
> didn't expect it to become warm.
> It's in a small opening in a cabinet with no vents......I'm wondering
> if I'm asking for trouble.

I have no personal experience with the Transporter, but I do have a
Boom which has the same kind of display (VFD) of which the Transporter
has two. I can tell you that the display on the Boom gets warm, you can
feel it radiating from a few centimetres away. Also, the Transporter has
an internal PSU which must add to the heat inside the case. So
considering all this, I would expect the Transporter to become somewhat
warm, hopefully not hot though..

-Skinny

--
Skinny

This sentence says less than a list of audio equipment.