Mnyb;582904 Wrote:
> You can edit the favorite in squeezbox server .
>
> To make a new fav in sbs you to first tick that tiny little edit icon
> .
>
> Then you can give it whatever name you want.
>
> Did you use favorites or presets on the boom ?

I cannot find the "tiny little edit icon".

There's a play icon and an add to playlist icon, but that's it.

To add to favorites on the Boom, just use the right hand direction
selector to move to the right one step from the currently displayed
item of the stream, and then down one menu choice to "Add to
favorites".

--
jimzak

http://zzzone.net
http://have-a-nice-day.org
http://www.last.fm/user/zzzoneDOTnet
http://somethingsomethingsomething.net

'Library' (http://zzzone.net/photo/2009/music1.jpg)
Ripper: dBpoweramp
Router: Lynksys WRT54GL
Server: SBS 7.5.1 - Atom-based nettop - Win XP SP3
Player: 2 Booms, 1 Radio, 1 Touch with Controller
Control: 1 extra controller, 1 iPod Touch w/iPeng, 1 iPad w/iPeng &
SqueezePad
Files: 80,000+ FLAC/MP3 files - 2TB external HD x 2