I just bought iPeng for iPad after using iPhone iPeng in blow-up mode
for a while. I also have SqueezePad and they are both excellent apps
and, even if I gravitate towards one of them, I'm happy to have
supported both developers.

I'm sure that I'll have more to say but for now...

1) I'll add my voice to the "don't really like the blue colour scheme"
camp. Is there any chance of an option to at least pick between a few
alternatives colour schemes (a bit like Atomic web browser)?

2) I see that you (Pippin) have already indicated resistance to not
scaling up lower resolution artwork but, if you change your mind,
please do make it a settable option because all my artwork is in
500x500 and I'm happy with the quality when scaled up so I'd hate for
it to change.

By the way, in case you (Pippin) haven't seen it, I recognize Jeff
Flowerday's name from Macrumors forum where he stared a thread to
announce your iPad application and declare it as "...great..." so he's
a pretty devoted fan, and clearly too modest to mention his evangelism
work on behalf of iPeng. It's pretty cool to have users like that.

- Julian

--
JulianL