peter;583660 Wrote:
> On 18-10-2010 14:04, pippin wrote:[color=blue]
> >
> I checked the forum and I see that you're correct. Sorry about my
> reaction.
> The forum to mail gateway just stripped 3/4 of your reply! :(
> I just received the single sentence I quoted.
>
> I can see that locating all the authors would be a problem.

Yea, I saw that you are answering though the mail gateway after
responding. The problem is I edited my mail after posting. I do that a
lot because I don't want to do several posts in a row and I'm always so
impatient...
It's a frequent issue that the mail gateway keeps "forgetting" all
these edits.

I'm a little bit unsure how changing a license for a community project
would work at all and how it would be done.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com