Hi, first post!

I created a little tool for downloading album art and put it in the
corresponding album folder. So far is it only working with MP3 files.

I did this to get album art available in iPeng.

This is the functionality:
* Scans a root directory for mp3 albums (only).
* Reads the id3v2 tag on one track to get Artist + Album name.
* Using information above, download images from Google.
* Presents the result for the user for selection.
* Copy selected file as Album.jpg into album folder.

A "fast mode" is also available, then it takes the first hit on Google
and copy that one, without presenting it for the user first. (Can give
funny results sometimes ;))

Does anyone know if a similar utility exist?, then I can drop this
little project and use that one instead :)
If not, I might do some further testing and then release it for
public.

I don't want to embed the album art into the file.

/Freddy

--
Freddy