ralphy;578893 Wrote:
> Fphredd,
>
> I've finally tracked down and fixed the bug in the buffering code that
> was causing SS to not advance to the next track.  As part of that
> effort, I discovered another problem that would cause the output thread
> callback to block and stop sending audio data to the sound card. It
> could have been the cause of your issue with no sound after sleep.
> Before I start adding the option to specify the size of the buffers
> would you try the 'latest'
> (http://squeezeslave.googlecode.com/files/squeezeslave-0.9-196-win.zip)
> ASIO build and report back?
>
> Thanks,

Hi Ralphy,

Sorry to take so long, hopefully my donation today helps :-)

Downloaded the newest, same issue with no sound returning from sleep.

Also, is it possible that Squeezeslave is actually changing the buffer
size within the Lynx output mixer? I can set the Lynx to 512 (1024
causes the noise returning from sleep), but after opening Squeezeslave,
the setting in the Lynx software has reverted to 1024.

Thanks, as always, for the effort!

--
fphredd