rgro;585172 Wrote:
> streaming some 24/96 audio to the Touch

I must have missed something, does the Revue have a music server
built-in ?

rgro;585172 Wrote:

> All in all, I'm quite pleased and, for our purposes---which are mainly
> to be able to stream movies----it's already working great. I haven't
> explored many of the apps and some of the other functionalities of it
> but, so far, it's a really cool bit of kit!!

How is the user interface ?
>From the early beta testing videos that were posted on YouTube it felt
a bit geeky, technical and a bit unstructured. Is this still the
situation or have they been able to clean it up so it's also usable for
non technical users ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))