Hello,
so I had the same issue as many others with the Duet receivers back
light - it got dimmer and dimmer. Needless to say, I opened up a
support case, and to cut a long story short, I got a 50% discount on
any product out of the "networked audio" category.

So here's the deal: I am in Canada. Apparently that is verboten:

- No Squeezebox Duet (controller or the whole package) in stock since
July
- No ETA on the Duet
- No Squeezebox touch sold to Canada (only in the States, only to a US
address and ONLY with a US Credit Card)

I don't care about any of the other products.
Since Logitech bought Slimdevices, things have gone downhill. I was
able to buy the Duet from the States in March 2008 - why can't I just
do that anymore? You don't want my money?
As much as I have recommended the Slimdevices products to my friends
(some of whom actually bought some Booms), as much I do despise them
now. I would not recommend them to anyone anymore!

/rant

or

help!

--