I had SBS running perfectly with my iTunes on my NVX. Then disaster
struck and I had to to a factory reset to the NAS and start again.

Now I just cannot get SBS to see the iTunes playlists. However I think
I know why.

The iTunes XML file has paths to the .mp3;s as like this

file://localhost/Volumes/media/iTunes......whatever

So when SBS reads the XML it obviously can't find
file://localhost/Volumes/media/

So I removed all of the file://localhost/Volumes/ references and sure
enough SBS saw the playlists :)

Only problem is when I reopen iTunes it updates the XML and puts
file://localhost/Volumes back in!

How can I stop this? My only though is to make a duplicate of teh
Itunes Library.xml correct the path and get SBS to use it. But this
means any time I add new music I will have to go through this process.

I worked before but not now!

--
matg