epoch1970;586443 Wrote:
> Abbrechen already, Pippin! And get back to arbeit, please.
>
> BTW, I saw the question, but not the answer anywhere -and I did parse
> through the PDF documentation. What is the world icon next to the
> search field for ?

Ah yes, the documentation is still missing for iPeng for iPad.
It switches between local search (like in iPeng for iPhone) and global
search (like on the SB Touch/SqueezePlay).
A pressed icon means Globalsearch.

Local search will immediately return results but only works with your
own library and can put a bit of load on slow servers.
Global search works through a menu structure through which you can get