- More images of your music collection
- More Screensafers
- Better player syncing
- Mysqueezebox.com - Player Switching
- Better Search
- Drag'n'Drop for the playlist
- TrackStat Ratings
- IRBlaster integration
- Big Screen with Album Covers for selection
- Something else

Frorsteig;587602 Wrote:
> You mentioned an option for new screensaver modes and I looked at your
> mock up.  Would it be difficult to show the playlist along with the
> large album art in the screensaver mode?  I noticed while I was making
> the image below that you posted a response for something similar on the
> main screen in another thread.

Yeah - this type of layout will be possible on the mainscreen in the
future.
The main menu will get a small button (like the playlist pane). Then
you can dismiss the main menu but leave the playlist open. The cover
will move to the left then.

In the end it will quite look like the mockup you did (will have the
normal bars on top and bottom though). I think this will be a very cool
feature once implemented.

--
bluegaspode

Big Screen for great Boxes available now at your AppStore: *'Squeezebox
+ iPad = SqueezePad ' (www.squeezepad.com) *!
Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)

Setup: 1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 2xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.