mherger;588391 Wrote:
> > So no chance of invoking the web browser on the iPhone/iPad to follow
> > the links in the AMG text then.
>
> I think I had discussed this possibility with pippin a looong time ago.
>
> And I'm not sure why we didn't do it. Maybe he didn't want to include a
>
> web control in iPeng, or parsing is too awkward. I can't remember.
>
> --
>
> Michael

iPeng can do it.
you have to include a "weblink" tag containing a URL in the item.
Back then it wasn't about too long texts but about connecting links and
back then you decided to provide these links from within the plugin.

Since iPeng will have it's own browser with some nice features from the
next version of this would make even more sense.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com