Ikabob;588980 Wrote:
> Thanks for your comment Jean, but you obviously do not know what love is
> all about. It's ok.

Love ??  I really like my squeezebox, i got 3 of them (the first one
heas a dead screen and can't be repaired)  before you discovered it; i
use the word love for my wife and kids, not an inexpensive piece of
electronic which happens to work well but is not so fantastic, or you
don't have listened to many good things before. Hope it doesn't break
your heart when it stops working. I don't know you but i imagine you
must be pretty young to be so enthusiastic - so i forgive you.

Jean

--
zano65