plover;591203 Wrote:
> Hi, I have Win XP with Sq Server latest version, wirelessly connected to
> a Squeezebox Boom. Have about 500 songs, some of the .mp4 which I bought
> via iTunes in the last two years. however, when I do a Music Search on
> the Squeezbox Server, the -mp4 songs are missing on the Boom and in the
> "soft" webbrowser song list. This issue is repeatable - any hints how to
> resolve this ?
>
> Best regards
>
> Olof
> Sweden

SB will not play (or see) itunes purchased songs that have DRM (digital
rights management). In itunes, review the "kind" of song that is missing
(add this column or look at file info). I suspect you'll see the song as
"Protected AAC audio file". The "protected" means it has DRM. If it just
says "Purchased AAC audio file" then SbS should see those.  This is why
buying DRM songs is a bad idea. And this is an itunes/apple issue.
Squeezebox can't do anything on their end to resolve this.

--
garym