I have two Squeezeboxes which I believe are SB3s.  One of these acts as
a wired to wireless bridge between the wired LAN that has the NAS
running Squeezebox Server on it and the wireless LAN with the other
squeezeboxes.

As noted in another post I am having some trouble with the wireless
access point getting into a funny state, often triggered by using the
squeezeboxes, particularly several squeezeboxes at once, synchronised.

When the squeezebox acting as a bridge has lost contact with the
wireless access point, cycling the power on the squeezebox can cause it
to go into a kind of loop where it tries to associate with the wireless
access point, fails, and then seems to reset itself (the Logitech logo
reappears) then the whole thing repeats.

There have been other odd occasions when this squeezebox has randomly
reset though this is rare.  As I have two of these I have tried
swapping the squeezebox itself and the power supply independently and
the one that resets is always the one acting as a bridge.

I wonder if the random resets are actually due to firmware bugs with
either a software exception mechanism or a hardware watchdog timer
performing the reset.

--
Fozzy