I have been having problems lately with my Controller freezing. The last
time I did a factory reset I had a problem. After connecting to my
wireless network, it tells me the Controller is registered to my
account and I click Continue. So far, so good. It starts scanning for
players and here is where the problem begins. I get the "Choose Player"
screen. It tells me to "Set Up Receiver". I have a SB3 Classic, not a
Receiver so of course no Receivers are shown on the screen to choose
from. I click on "Skip this step", but nothing happens. It just hangs
here. Can anybody get me out of this loop? Thanks very much for your
help.

--
audio53

Regards,
Bob

FLAC->SB3 (wired)->PS Audio DLIII DAC->Yamaha RX-595->Cambridge
Soundworks Ensemble