stevecross;594049 Wrote:
> Guys thanks, works with squeezeplay great, whilst browsing the net i can
> pick my music and not bother with remote. I will have a look at moos
> shortly. I did not want to conect via remote desktop and use the server
> interface to control music if its possible to control localy. Greeeat
> thanks

What is wrong with using the WebUI included in SBS? It doesn't matter
what Box is running SBS, any Laptop, PC, Netbook, or Smart Phone can
get to your server as long as its got a network route to get there IE
WiFi in your home or Internet connection at work.

+1 to PSKI for he is correct in suggesting using any web browser on
your network by typing in the URL line http://<your SBS Server IP
address>:9000
This allows full control of the Server and ALL Squeezeboxes on your
network.

My daughter had a problem at home using Squeezebox while the Better
Half and I were at the beach over Thanksgiving. So I just logged into
the home SBS Server over the Internet to see what was going on and
corrected the issue. All this takes is knowing the IP Address assigned
to ones Internet connection and adding :9000. This is just slightly
different then using the 192 or 169 IP address that your home route
assigns to your SBS Server when inside ones own WiFi Network.

Enjoy

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5
Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide
AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio