Any chance you can fix anything with your servers?  Please?

I haven't played with my 3 SBs for almost a year because you've worn me
out.  I had to just walk away and ignore them for several months because
I was tired of your incessant illogical pointing of fingers at my
network when 2 SBs work fine and no other wireless devices have ever
had connectivity problems in this household.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73681

This week, I decided to try again.  As usual, 2 of the 3 worked fine.
Yesterday, one decided that it would have problems with
mysqueezebox.com but then had a good burp and reconnected.

Today?  None of them work.  They all exhibit either The Blue Death
Stare or the Red Blinkie of Doom.

11 months and you still have not fixed the server issues? Nor have you
returned any of my emails to customer service?  As usual, I can't
listen to Christmas music when I most need music in my life.

I cringed earlier this year when I bought just a wee Logitech mouse.

Please, can you bring just a bit of Christmas back?

Signed,
The Owner of some Damned Expensive Paperweights in Whoville

--
SadieKate