cschwartz;594648 Wrote:
> I have two Squeezeboxes, a Squeezebox Radio, and I installed Squeezeplay
> on my Mac.
>

> I am able to sync the two Squeezebox players together, but cannot sync
> the Squeezebox radio to either of the players.  I also tried syncing
> the two Squeezeboxes with Squeezeplay on my Mac, it seemed to sync, but
> would not play any music.
>

> Ideally, I am trying to sync all 4 players.  Can someone please help?
>

> Thanks very much in advance.

If you try to synch hardware players to squeezeplay, you'll get no
sound. Doesn't work.  But you should be able to synch your Radio to the
other two hardware players. Do you see the option to synch them in the
webGUI and it just doesn't work or do you not even get the option? Are
you sure all 3 players are on the same server (either your local SbS or
mysb.com).

--
garym