lbj2010;595767 Wrote:
> Thanks for the advice and the link to the other thread. It might be the
> same issue, but my Squeezeboox doesn't keep rebooting. It simply dies
> after a short while. I really seems like a battery like issue because
> if I leave it resting for a day it will keep alive for a minute or two,
> while if i plug it in again after it dies it just shows the logo and
> then dies again. I don't think it's a wireless issue as i just managed
> to set up the wireless password connect to Squeezebox Server and play
> half a song.
>
> I've tried the two ways of resetting without any luck.
>
> I will try to open the box and look for the battery. I guess it has a
> battery as it remembers the settings even if you unplug it from the
> power. Perhaps a damaged battery could cause this problem?
>
> I will keep you informed if I manage to fix it.
>
> Thanks again!

there is no battery...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters, Blue Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect
cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.