Sune;596183 Wrote:
> I were looking for the forum (long time, no visit) @ slimdeices.com,
> which turns into logitech pages.
>
> And then...ended up at some kind of forum pages which were not
> these...
>
> Anyone know why it's not these forum pages that Logitech uses?

See here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=80919

The main reason is probably that their support staff also supports
other Logitech products than Squeezebox so it's good to them to have
everything collected in one place instead of scattered on different web
sites.

There is no link from Logitech web site to the slimdevices.com forum
because Logitech probably want the people to stay on their official
logitech.com forum.

Sune;596183 Wrote:

> P.S. Anyone but me, who finds the official logitech-squeezebox-webpages
> difficult to navigate?

Yes, most people in this community have the same feeling.

The structure on the logitech.com forum site would never work for
Squeezeboxes if all current community members started to post there,
its structure has been designed for "support staff" <-> "customer"
communication but not for "customer" <-> "customer" communication as on
the slimdevices.com forum.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))